- All the participants will have an unlimited access to the venue for the whole duration of the challenge. It is possible to sleep on the spot, but you may want to bring a mat and a sleeping bag.
- The venue HAS a shower.
- Apart from the working space, participants will be able to use a chillout zone and a café.
- Each participant will have their own seating spot, electric sockets, wi-fi connection.
- The registration fee includes snacks and drinks during the event.
- It is possible to park nearby for free (but public transport is better).
- If we will have foreign participants, the main language of the event will be English.
Info on prizes coming soon.
The jury will judge primarily: how the game develops the theme, idea or message for players as well as an innovative and experimental approach. The technical aspect of the game is not among the top judging priorities.
Friday, 8. 11. 2019
|16.30 - 17:30||registration|
|17:30||opening ceremony, theme announcement|
|18:00||game jam start|
Saturday, 9. 11. 2019
|00:00 - 24:00||working|
Sunday 10. 11. 2019
|11:00 - 12:00||submitting the prototypes and presentations.|
|13:00 - 15:00||game presentations (in English)|
|15:00 - 17:00||chance to play the games|
|17:00 - 17:20||award ceremony, The End|
Jaromír Möwald is a Czech video game journalist. He observes video game scene in and beyond Czech republic on a long-term basis. He writes and speaks about games in podcasts and in Quest – a programme of Czech Radio. In the past, he wrote for Level and Hrej.cz a produced Game Page. He actively develops games himself as a level designer.
Andrea Froncová is an environmentalist in BROZ – Regional Association for Nature Conservation and Sustainable Development, where she is a project manager of DANUBEparksCONNECTED projects. She is interested in connecting conservation of nature with other fields such as architecture, advertising and art. Why not video games then?
Ján Šicko is an artist and designer. His work bridges multiple genres and disciplines, ranging from animation, through VJing to interactive installations and video games. Apart from operating his own studio DevKid, he also leads MediaLab* of Department of Visual Communication on AFAD. Photo: Tomáš Benedikovič.
To be confirmed.